“CG Oncology is a place of innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly pushing the envelope and taking risks for cancer patients and we are not giving up until we get there and there is a lot more work to be done. So we would love for you to join us on this mission”
– Arthur Kuan, CEO of CG Oncology
Are you ready to make a difference in the world and become part of our patient-centered team that is focused on Attacking Bladder Cancer for a Better Tomorrow? At CG Oncology, we believe that having exceptionally talented individuals on our team who share our passion and enjoy working together, we can truly achieve our Vision and Mission to benefit patients around the world.
Every day we are making significant advancements across our multiple pipelines and are growing rapidly to meet the needs of our patients who cannot afford to wait to benefit from our novel immunotherapies. Please review our Values and if they resonate with you and are what you expect from your organization and team, then we would like to hear from you, even if we do not have a posted role at this time.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about our company and team by visiting our website at https://www.cgoncology.com/careers.
We see a world where urologic cancer patients can benefit from our innovative immunotherapies to live with dignity and have an enhanced quality of life.
We are intensely focused on developing bladder-saving therapeutics for patients afflicted with bladder cancer.
Why work at CG Oncology?
Explore our Total Rewards Framework:
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARIES
We use the most trusted compensation resources and current surveys throughout the year to ensure we can hire and retain our top talent at the prevailing market range.
ANNUAL PERFORMANCE/MERIT REVIEWS
ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUSES
Well-Being Benefits eligibility begins the 1st of the month after hire. While a majority of these benefits are for our US-based workforce, we continue to assess comparable levels of benefits for our international team members that is aligned with country-specific regulations and their national programs offered.
Explore our Well Being Framework:
FULLY REMOTE WORK ENVIRONMENT (US & INTERNATIONAL WORKFORCE)
Where we have a need, we have opened satellite offices as an option for our teams in California (Irvine and Emeryville) that wish to meet in person, or even when we have special company-wide events.
REST AND RECHARGE (PTO)
ILLNESS & DISABILITY PROTECTION
- We provide employer paid Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability Buy-Up at group rates
- Voluntary Critical Illness & Accident Insurance Plans at group rates
- We provide employer paid base life insurance to all employees equal to one-time their annual salary up to $300,000 max.
- Voluntary Life insurance is also available for employees, spouses and children at competitive group rates.
ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS
- Voluntary Hyatt Legal Plan
- Voluntary Pet Care: Pet Assure and VPI Pet
- Farmers Insurance Discounted Home & Auto Rates
Retirement – (401K)
- We provide a voluntary 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 100% company match of the employee’s contributions up to 4% of their base salary per pay period; better yet, eligibility starts the 1st of the month after hire and the company match is a Safe Harbor match, meaning that it is fully vested, per period.
Health (Medical, Dental, Vision):
- We offer a variety of well-known Health, Dental & Vision plans (HMOs, PPOs & HDHP) – Anthem/MetLife
- Live Health Online for prompt at home medical consultation and even mental health care
- Health Savings Account-HSA (with investment option) and Flexible Savings Accounts – FSA, FSA-DC
- For those that select the HDHP and open an HSA account, the company will provide $960/yr. contribution into their HSA account
If you would like to be considered for other opportunities at CG Oncology, please submit your CV/resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Please note the title of the role in the Subject heading. Thank you.
CG Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. At CG Oncology, we are building a community of intelligent and passionate team members that share our Vision, Mission and Values, and while the biotechnology space can feel limited in BIPOC, non-binary and even female representation, we endeavor to make hiring decisions that will continue to grow and support our team in the direction of maintaining cultural diversity and sustainability.